lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2008

(stripes)


Today I wore this H&M sweater. I wish the rest of the outfit was worthwhile showing, but it was just a pair of jeans and my electric blue Converse. Sometimes it's just nice to take it easy. 
I had been experiencing a serious writer's block for quite some time now. I think I'm finally begining to shake it off. The only weird thing is that I've always written fiction and today, without really meaning to, I wrote some poetry. I'm still trying to figure out if there's maybe a way I can fit what I wrote into a yet unwritten piece of fiction, poetry has never really been my thing....
Oh... I really really like this sweater by the way. It's my mother's. 

Currently listening to Elliot Smith-Rose Parade



12 comentarios:

B.B. dijo...

How do you get your photos to look nice and blue and white and contrasty?

Also, don't hesitate to let a poem be a poem.

Also, great Elliot Smith song--one of many.

Anónimo dijo...

writing blocks are the worst, try going for a run, that usually helps me. Elliot Smith for life btw.

Milla dijo...

Lovely stripes!

Anónimo dijo...

The stripey sweater looks lovely. I always get writer's block :( I hope it goes away asap!

Allie dijo...

Poetry can be surprising. B.B's right, don't be afraid to let the poem be :)

Ever think about prose poetry? Who knows? Maybe your unexpected poem can spawn other similar works into one cohesive collection.

Gedankenlos dijo...

i love stripes♥
that shirt is soo cool!

What is Reality Anyway? dijo...

i love your site, really love it xx

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse dijo...

That sweater is great. I really love writing...it's a nice release.

jamesforlife dijo...

Eliot Smith.. great choice!! Sweater, Jeans, Converse is classic.. I need more converse in my life.

also - thanks for the comment !!

loveology dijo...

Wow, love it!
I've always loved stripes.
Looks great on you, dear!

<3
Mila.

Elizabeth, Delightfully Tacky dijo...

Dear H&M,
Please come have a store near where I live.
Thanks,
Me

Anónimo dijo...

your photos are always so unique with such a nice quality to them...
it's always good to experiment with a new form of writing =) i haven't written poetry in ages... but writing in my diary is cathartic.